GMP has developed the GRP Clean Room walls/systems for use in high purity classes of high degree clean room requirements based on ISO and GMP Standard.
The partition material is molded composite of strong chopped glass fiber mats & fire retardants “Unsaturated isopthalic polyester resin” complying to IS6746:1994. The resultant is a strong composite having good mechanical & chemical properties.
A complete range of partitions walls and ceiling systems are available to meet the technical specifications of controlled environment rooms. Ceiling as well as partitions are inert. non particle-shredded, forming part of clean room aseptic envelope to enable compliance with FDA validation procedures and GMP standards.
Full details of the complementary range of ceiling systems are available on request.
Advantages of GRP
• Monolithic, non-shredded & Strong
• Chemical & Scratch Resistance
• Does not require insulation which reduces the contamination in case physical damages to the partition
• Smooth & Seamless, easy to clean
• Built in color, available with antibacterial protection
• Water resistant, will not warp, swell, rust or rot